The Raindance jacket is a no fuss rain shell offering excellent value, quality and performance.
It is ideally suited to outdoor education programs or the budget conscious looking for value and performance at an affordable price.
Made from mid weight Water Lab 3 layer fabric it offers good breathability and waterproofness.
The nylon face fabric has a high abrasion resistance which makes it an excellent choice for bushwalking and Outdoor Ed programs.
- Made from durable 3 layer laminated Water Lab waterproof breathable fabric
- 3/4 length cut to protect thighs
- Fully adjustable 3 piece storm hood with wire visor that rolls away when not in use
- Hook and loop closures secure double storm flaps over full length
- 2-way #5 YKK zip
- Hook and loop cuff closures
- Large cargo pockets
- Waist draw-cord to seal in heat
- Fully seam sealed
- Water Lab Fabric Performance
- Waterhead: 15,000mm
- MVTR (Breathability): 10,000g+/24 hours
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 600g